A fun and informative day was had by all when we hosted our first ever Neff Demonstration Day here in the Appletree Interiors showroom.
This was great for people who wished to learn more about their Neff appliances or who wanted to ‘try before they buy’.
On the menu:
- Mushroom and cheese toasties, bruschetta and beetroot crostini’s and fresh bread
- Roast chicken (using the meat probe) with roast potatoes, broccoli, with Rocket, grilled halloumi and roasted butternut squash salad
- Chicken fillets wrapped in Parma ham, (using the grill)
- Steamed Salmon with dill (in the compact steam oven)
- Apple crumble, scones and brownies (in the main oven)
Our Neff N90 series appliances were used for 2 hours whilst Karen Walker, the Neff Home Economist, created this fabulous 5 course meal for 20 people.
The appliances used were the 90cm Neff induction venting hob – great for extraction on islands, the Compact oven and microwave – great for ‘Variospeed’ combination cooking – which can cut your cooking time by half, the Compact steam oven – great for cooking vegetables, fish and meat with no loss of nutrients or taste, and the N90 circotherm oven, which gives consistent cooking on all levels with no cross contamination of smells or taste.
As the guests arrived on the morning they were greeted with smiles, glasses of fizz and copious cups of tea, coffee and soft drinks. Droitwich Venetian Blinds were also on hand throughout the day. Everyone seated themselves around the island and watched intently while Karen cooked the delicious food. Of course, afterwards, there was plenty of food to go around and we all tucked in! In the raffle there were some Neff cookery books, oven mits and also some small Neff branded tomato plants in pots to be won.
Stay tuned for when our next cookery demonstration day will be and we look forward to seeing you there!